Saturday, November 20, 2010

Farts are funny, poop is even funnier!

So funny story. The other day Denton was feeding Starlyn and she rips a HUGE one. We laugh and congratulate her. (we love when she toots cause she sometimes holds it in and it hurts her) Well Denton goes to burp her and he feels something on her back, he looks and she shot poop up her whole back. (that explains the juiciness to her toot) He shows me and I laugh, then he happens to look down on his pants and she went all over his pants, which made me laugh even harder. I seriously laughed for like twenty minutes. hahahahaha! I think it was so funny cause first, it wasn't me, and second, it has never happened to me, and I am with her all day. Oh it was great!




On another note real quick, Denton is absolutely awesome. On the weekends he takes care of Starlyn so I can sleep. Isn't he just great!?! It's amazing what a couple more hours of sleep does for you. I feel like I can do anything now with all my energy. And Starlyn can almost sleep thru the night. Last night she slept for six hours, woke up and fed then slept for another three hours. We got up at 8:30! It was wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. That is HILARIOUS!!!!!! I couldn't stop laughing as I was reading this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had our share of poop up the back... luckily it hasn't leaked into our laps though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait until it comes as you are changing the diaper. Projectile poop! No matter what precautions we take something will happen sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete