Saturday, March 26, 2011

Starlyn!









I know, I am horrible at posting pictures of Starlyn. I need to be better, cause I will end up regretting that I didn't take more pics. Starlyn is now 5 months, actually she will be 6 months in three weeks. I can't believe how fast she is growing. It makes me sad and excited all at the same time. I love all the fun stages of her growing. Right now she is laughing, eating solids, holding her bottle, and grabbing about everything she sees. Love it! She sleeps about twelve hours at night, which is awesome. ( thanks to babywise!!) I absolutely love this girl. She is the best thing ever!!!



4 comments:

  1. oh she is sooo cute! and she's already doing the splits! you must be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so CUTE! I love her cheeks. It looks like she is teething, with all that drool! Fun, fun. And let me tell you, I'm so jealous that she holds her own bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is hilarious! Amazing how you can't get a bad picture of her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My niece is so stinkin' cute! And I can't wait to see you this weekend either. I can't believe how pudgy she is! : )

    ReplyDelete