Wednesday, July 20, 2011

cousins

Little Spencer!!

My booger

I focused on the couch on accident..haha! They are still cute!!

Starlyn got to play with little Spencer before we headed back home from the reunions. Denton had to leave early to go back to work, so I spent a couple days in St. George with my dear dear dear friend Stacia and her fam. My sister only lives a little over an hour away, so we got to have a play date!! They are precious!! Spencer is the closest cousin she has in age and I am sad to be moving further away cause they won't get to see each other too often.... Happy birthday to Spencer tomorrow. He is one year old. I can't believe how fast it goes. Starlyn is already nine months. I will post about that later. I need to share all her new tricks!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! i can't believe you're moving so soon!
    p.s. i love the pictures in the last post lol

    ReplyDelete