Sunday, July 25, 2010

This sucks amazing!

The best thing that happened to our family was....... Buying a VACUUM!! The two years we have been married, we have never owned one. First, they are too expensive, and borrowing one seemed to work just fine. Well I got tired of that, plus having a little one on the way, I just want everything to be clean and perfect. I found this used vacuum place in town, so I decided to check it out. WOW... there were a lot of vacuums. This guy comes out, and starts showing me different types ranging anywhere from like $20 to $75. "Let's keep it under $50." I say. So he shows me those, and the funniest part was, when he would turn them on to show me, he would find things still wrong with some. Like one he needed to fix the belt, and another, he needed to put the belt back in..haha... It was funny! Well the one I ended up liking was a trade in. It is this cute little baby blue one, that is super light and works awesome. I have never been so excited to go home and clean my house. I cannot believe all the stuff we had on our carpet. It was actually pretty gross, but we don't need to worry about that now with our baby blue!!!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE your vacuum! i'm going to try to convince my parents to get it for me as my wedding present.
    p.s. congrats to Denton on getting his motorcycle running! i can only imagine his extreme excitement!

    ReplyDelete