Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trying to stay busy...

So I have come to realize that when you don't have a job, your pregnant and waiting for the baby to come, you have A LOT of free time on your hands! (and I mean a lot!!) I found that you can only clean the house sooo much before you have nothing to do. I have read all the Series of Unfortunate events, washed all of Starlyn's clothes for her arrival, typed up some of Denton's mission journals and have found my creative side. I re-did our cork board. It used to be the family home evening board (which we never used for that) into a tribute to Denton and I..hahaha! I also Decided to make a paper chain to count down to Starlyn. I must admit, I chose great colors, however I am finding out that it is really making time DRAG! haha... We only have five weeks and a few days, which is nothing compared to the months I have just been thru, but when that is all you think about and walk by and stare at the count down, it really does not help the time at all!


My awesome paper chain!


Mine and Denton's Tribute!!!

5 comments:

  1. I Love your countdown, it's cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 5 weeks? I'm just so excited for you! I'm glad you found something to do to fill your time. The countdown is a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! i didn't realize that there were only five weeks left?!

    ReplyDelete