Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My new hobby!








My sister Alexa introduced me to a new hobby: Hair clips!!! I love making them, and I have to admit, I think they are pretty good. I hope that I can get good enough to maybe sell them. I found out that there are little boutique stores here that will sell them for me if they think they are good enough. Denton thinks I should start a blog for them and sell them that way. Right now, they are just a hobby. Let me know what you guys think. I am more than happy to make them for whoever wants some.


4 comments:

  1. Those are SO CUTE! You might also want to try this kind: http://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/12/tutorial-rolled-fabric-flowers.html

    I tried making one for the first time last week, and it was SO easy! And cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! look at you getting all domestic! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are WAY cute Cortney! Start a business doing them! I will be your first customer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if you can make them manly enough and convince Trevor I'd get some for Andrew. Haha. They are way cute. Starlyn will look even more precious in them :)

    ReplyDelete