Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Three months

I can't believe Starlyn is already three months old. I can't believe how fast time is going. It kinda makes me sad. I don't want her to grow up too fast. But I guess that's something I can't stop from happening. (dang it!)

Starlyn is so fun to watch. She is learning how to use her hands. She can grab things that are dangling above her. She has the HUGEST smile on her face when she does. It's pretty awesome. She has also discovered her voice and is a chatter box. It's sooo cute, when Denton gets home and he steals her from me, she will look up at him and just talk and talk. I think she is telling him about her day with mommy and how wonderful I am!! She sure loves her daddy!

Speaking of love, she absolutely loves her baths. We graduated her from the sink to the tub. We got this chair she sits in, almost like a pool chair lounge thing. It's pretty awesome. (I will post pics soon) She just lays there or lounges there, and kicks her legs and smiles huge! I love it.

She has laughed now three times. It's so funny watching her, cause she does it, and then it's like she can't figure out how she did it, so she tries and then gets frustrated with herself..haha! She probably thinks I am crazy also since I am up in her face (ALL THE TIME) trying to get her to laugh again. One day she will laugh all the time, and I look forward to that day. I absolutely love her, and I am so grateful to my heavenly father for blessing me with her.

2 comments:

  1. yeah right... i bet you NEVER get in her face... that is soooo unlike you, cortney! :) happy 3 months to my god daughter! we'll find out if she's going to have a bff or a bf next week. whoo hoo! p.s. what's your recipe for the stuffed bell peppers? share, share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beautiful niece is growing so fast! I'm so glad she's doing well. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete